Debbie and Tim Stott run a woodland art & craft day at Coed Obry.
The course runs from 10.30am – 4pm and includes:
- You collect materials from around the 5-acre wood (sticks, leaves etc) which you will later use in your crafts
- You will make a dreamcatcher
- Lunch is provided: cooked over a campfire
- You will make a wood mallet and tent peg
- You will make a shell mobile
- You will make either a walking stick OR carve a spoon
NB. Shells, beads, wool, feathers and string will be provided as well as the tools you will need for woodcraft: safety gloves, axe, bill hook and carving knives.