There are five excellent locations nearby where we can lead you safely on established mountain bike courses:
- Beddgelert Bikes (Bike hire/servicing). Beddgelert Forest has trails for all abilities from a couple of hours exploring the village and Llyn Dinas to a full day in the forest and Snowdonia. All the trails are off road starting from our centre based at Forest Holidays LL55 4UU. They have a range of bikes from standard, premier and electric suitable for all the family. They provide a drop off service, group bookings and long term hire, Tel: 07572 336578 or email@example.com
- Coed-y-Brenin offers The Foundry Skills and training area; green, blue, red and black trails of various lengths ranging from 1.5 hours to a full day. Click here for Beics Brenin web site. Bikes can be hired here too.
- Penmachno offers Red graded trails: Dolen Machno (Loop 1) – 19km; Dolen Eryri (Loop 2) – 11km or Penmachno Trail (combined Loop 1 & Loop 2) – 30km. Click here for Penmachno Bike Trails web site.
- The Marin Trail starts from Llanrwst. It’s a Red 25 km trail which takes 2-4 hours. Click here for the Marin Trails information.
- Antur Stiniog at Blaenau Ffestiniog is a downhill mountain biking venue with Blue, Red and Black trails for which you pay an uplift fee and get you and your bike taken to the top of the trails so it’s all downhill ! Click here for the Antur Stiniog web site. Bike hire is also available here.
Tim is a British Cycling Level 2 Mountain Bike Leader so can lead you on any of the above trails or design a cross-country route on roads/tracks to suit your ability, experience and fitness level.